- I love interacting with friends.
- I love the equations interact...how systems evolve and networks develop. What about in our brains?
- I love watching Modern Marvels, How it's Made and Mythbusters.
- I love reading books that deal with living in New York City (although my latest visits tell me I probably wouldn't want to live there, personally). I think it's the drama, like in "The Devil Wears Prada."
- I love that sense of accomplishment when I finish a book...especially if I finish it quickly (this often impresses my mother...Hi Mom!).
- I love reading about human interaction...See Malcom Gladwell's books
- I love thinking about pre-concieved notions...and beating the stereotype with my everyday interactions.
- I love learning about anything that will show me how to work more efficiently.
- I love meeting highly motivated people.
- And I love telling others about my journeys and adventures...and the people I meet on the way...
Okay, where do I go from here? LOL
PS. If you don't know what your personality type is, you can take this test. Have fun!