It was so marvelous to see so many people excited about the program and show them my past experiences.
Here are the most memorable questions:
- What type of ballistics classes do you have?
- How hands-on is the mechanical engineering program?
- What is your favorite thing about Davis?
- What is the male to female ratio really like?
- What classes will I be taking in my freshman year?
- Mac or PC?
- What do you deal with those guys that seem to know everything?
And one I got from an online search inquiry
- What types of materials do I need for an engineering program?
Each of these questions will be answered in the following week or so. :-) As my one of my favorite professors says "I need to keep you in suspense." :-D