Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Decision UC Davis

Last Friday was Decision UC Davis, where we try to convince future freshman that UC Davis is meant for them.

It was so marvelous to see so many people excited about the program and show them my past experiences.

Here are the most memorable questions:

  • What type of ballistics classes do you have?
  • How hands-on is the mechanical engineering program?
  • What is your favorite thing about Davis?
  • What is the male to female ratio really like?
  • What classes will I be taking in my freshman year? 
  • Mac or PC?
  • What do you deal with those guys that seem to know everything?
And one I got from an online search inquiry
  • What types of materials do I need for an engineering program?
Each of these questions will be answered in the following week or so. :-) As my one of my favorite professors says "I need to keep you in suspense." :-D

-Serena

No comments:

Post a Comment