Friday, December 2, 2011

Reason for Blogging

Hi Everyone,

So I've read some of the comments to my blog, and I read that some of the male readers indicate that it isn't purely "female." 

You're right! The purpose of this blog is to do a few things
  • Show that female STEM students exist and are active in the STEM community
  • Encourage other females about STEM fields
  • Give light to fun STEM topics (whether they be feminine or not) 
The purpose of this is not to exclude anyone.  In fact, I often promote this blog to my male colleagues as well as my social science friends.   

I encourage you to leave comments regarding material, including ways we can improve this blog to fit your needs.  Also, I encourage you to email me if you would personally like to contribute.

I hope you enjoy the posts we've had so far, and thank you for reading! 
Serena C.

No comments:

Post a Comment