Monday, June 18, 2012

Finished!


So at long last I am done with finals. Brought my A game on 3 out of the 4. I have my fingers crossed for the last one. :) I don't know what to do with all this free time! Freedom? Sleeping til noon? Having more than an hour of gym time?! blasphemy! I've watched like 10 movies in the past day and I'm already bored with it. I need to find a hobby I can stick with (i tried knitting over winter break, not pretty). I've been wanting to take another dance class in something I'm not familiar with (ballet or salsa or something) so we'll see how it goes. My best buds are all around this summer so it is going to be pretty dang epic. Anyways, this post was supposed to have a point so I'll get to it haha.

During the summer it's hard to keep track of what you're doing and it's the most awful feeling getting to the end and feeling like its wasted so I always make a list of fun things I want to get done this summer so I don't get caught up between classes and a job and find the next few months pass me by.

Summer FUN list

Get my license! It's just sad to be my age and still not have it.

Get job-save up for a semi-crappy first car

Go to a zoo-I have never been to one...well in the US and I would love too

Theme Park! - roller coasters and water rides and churros oh my

Music Festival/Concert- I used to go to concerts every few week back in high school and I literally haven't been to one since.

Dance!- I am going to get back into dancing. I can't even hold my turtle freeze anymore how sad is that.

GO TO THE BEACH-one of the benefits of living in nor cal is.....nevermind I really can't think of any. Damn so cal-ers and their sparkling beaches. But I shall go! If nothing else I will coerce someone into making an impromptu Tahoe trip with me.  muahahah

Anyways get out and enjoy your summer! Do something crazy you've never done before or have been putting off for ages. You only live once.

Cheers,

N. Riazi

No comments:

Post a Comment